No products in the cart.
Body-Solid Functional Training Center 200 GDCC200
- The vertical carriage system features fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 5 x 10 cm oval tubing with an electrostatic powder coating
- Precision-fitted frame components
- 4.8 mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 1000 kg
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- 2 x 72.5 kg weight stacks, possible to train with 2
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density injected moulded end and foot caps
- Dual-position pull-up bar
- Ideal for home and commercial use
Available on backorder
With the GDCC200, life imitates state-of-the-art in a new space-saving design!
Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals with the Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body’s stabilizer muscles through a limitless number of exercises, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC200 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp