No products in the cart.
Spirit Fitness Treadmill CT850
- This unit comes equipped with a brushless, 4.0 HP continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation.
- We use a 2.5 cm reversible, dual-sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance-free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
- A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
- Maintenance free, hard wax deck system provides hassle-free use for thousands of miles
- A 23 cm multi-colour backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone.
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
Available on backorder
|Motor||4.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation|
|Speed||0.8 – 20 km/h|
|Incline||0 to 15 levels|
|Rollers||Ø 7.5 cm (crowned)|
|Running surface||56 x 152.5 cm, 2 ply (2.5 mm)|
|Cushioning||6 Cushioned Elastomers|
|Heart rate monitoring||Contact & telemetric|
|Speed & incline controls||Yes|
|Console features||Safe power and communication capabilities for A/V control|
|Console display||Large 23 cm Red-LED matrix window w/20-character message centre, and 4 separate led windows, with tablet-friendly reading rack holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player|
|Display Feedback||Time, distance, calories, pace, speed, incline, pulse, and Mets|
|Programs||Manual, interval, 5k, 10k, calorie, hill, fat burn, cardio, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 4 military readiness tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines), 2 hours, custom|
|Unique features||C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software, cooling fan, water bottle holder|
|Product (L x W x H)||212.5 x 88.5 x 144 cm|
|Carton (L x W x H)||212 x 92 x 44 cm|
|Net/Gross weight||176 kg / 186 kg|
|Max. user weight||150 kg|
|Frame / Motor||lifetime|
|Running deck||5 years|